1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
GRUPO GALLEGO VALEI, S.L., hereinafter CONTROLLER, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, for which the following processing information is provided:
Data processing purpose: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The planned operations to carry out the processing activities are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be sent by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or to their collaborators and suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any other type of demand that is made by the User through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- To send the website’s newsletter.
Data retention criteria: the data will be retained as long as there is mutual interest to maintain the data processing purpose and, when it is no longer needed for this purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures in order to guarantee data pseudonymisation or the total destruction thereof.
Communication of the data: The data will be not communicated to third parties, except for when there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, right to rectification, portability and erasure of data, and the right to restrict or oppose to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if the User considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise the User’s rights:
Mailing address: GRUPO GALLEGO VALEI, S.L. C/ HERMANOS MARISTAS, 27 36700 TUI (PONTEVEDRA)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
GRUPO GALLEGO VALEI, S.L
C/ HERMANOS MARISTAS 27 – TUI 36700 (PONTEVEDRA)
GRUPO GALLEGO VALEI, S.L.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or those presented in the download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary in order for the provider to fulfil their request, while the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereto.
The CONTROLLER informs and expressly guarantees Users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstance, and that whenever they disclose any personal data, the User will be asked for their express, informed and equivocal consent in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory and is needed in order to provide the User with an optimal service. If all the data is not provided, the User is not guaranteed that the provided information and services will be fully tailored to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER complies with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data that they are responsible for, and clearly complies with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which the data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party, and is adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that they have implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies in order to apply the security measures established by the GDPR, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users, and has communicated the appropriate information to the User so that they can exercise these rights.